To my dismay, another blogging phenomenon has now appeared on my radar: Blogger Meets. It's hard work, as many of you will be aware, to run a parallel world, and mine is so busy that I can hardly leave it unattended while I pile on the pearls and Gucci and head off to exquisite hotels to take tea with lovely like-minded bloggers and Thomas Pynchon. So I'll have to concoct a meet to keep up with the blogging Joneses.
I'll need the following for my Semblance:
- a photo of you looking delighted to be present
- a photo of you looking admiringly at my hat (assume a seated pose, I can photoshop in me and my hat)
- a photo of you laughing lightly at something I (just out of shot) have said to you
- a photo of you pointing at the aforementioned Gucci labels on my clothing and nodding knowledgeably as though to say, "yes, definitely the real thing, and this season's!"
- a photo of you in expensive sunglasses about to leave through a magnificent gilt door
- a quote from you about how lovely it was to finally meet me, and how we discovered that we share a love of lime green and tile adhesive.
I'll reciprocate in kind, of course, for your own Semblance of a Meet. Thanks, I sure do appreciate your help.